E-mail security is more critical than ever. A growing problem of unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE) or Spam poses serious challenges to the security of e-mail usage. The overwhelming onslaught of these spam adversely affect the productivity and efficiency of email users. This could translate into a loss of productivity and financial loss. NTT i-net's Anti-Spam Service scans each and every single incoming email for any sign of spamming. Each e-mail will go through several filtering mechanism to determine the confidence level of spam. Once the e-mail is identified as spam, user defined actions can be taken on spam mails.
Features & Benefits
- Anti-spam is provided as a value added service for NTTi-Net's existing mail hosting customers on a monthly subscription basis.
- Customers subscribed to the service do not require additional hardware or software installation, nor email client reconfiguration. All actions are performed at on the server side.
- All inbound emails will be filtered by NTTi-Net's Anti-Spam Filtering engine before delivering to end-users' mailboxes.
- Customers are required to specify the desired action to be taken on spam before service commence.
- All quarantined spam will be deleted after seven days. Notification with digest of spam messages will be sent to end-users periodically.
- Please refer to Fees and Charges for additional change request.
- NTTi-Net's residential customers can only have quarantine action for spam handling.
Customers can specify for suspected SPAM mails to be either subjected to "Quarantine" or "Tag and Deliver".
Alternatively, NTTi-Net Anti-Spam Service can provide Tag and Deliver action on identified spam. Once spam is identified, the service tags or labels the envelope, i.e. Subject, with designated spam label and deliver it to the email user for individual spam-handling preference:
Tag and Deliver
Area of Services
Anti-spam could be used all over the world if there is Internet line connected.